Friday, June 12, 2009

"Buy Me Some Peanuts and Cracker Jack......"



On June 12, 1976, my brother Joe stood beside me as I took the hand of the love of my life. The ceremony was over at around 2:00 and that was good, because I was coaching a little league team (of kids not that much younger than my new wife) that had a game beginning at 4. Well, we had that game and many more over the course of the next 33 years. Some of them were close and some were near misses, but overall I’ve managed to stay on top of the most important of them. Not surprising when you consider that I led off with the biggest homerun of my life. I love you Tammy

3 comments:

Jessie's girl said...

Thanks for all the fine times we've shared. From little league and roadtrips to rainy Sunday movie days and backporch concerts, we always have a wonderful time together. I love you more than ever & can't wait to see what's around the next curve. Tammy

Pee Wee said...

!!!Happy Happy Anniversary!!!

cpt. Dick said...

Happy Anniversary. Y'all are the best!!!