Thursday, November 06, 2008

A Jug Full of Lightning

No, not the kind that might show up and then be passed around a campfire.

The old TY was getting a little tired and I thought that as long as I was at it, I’d prevail upon our good friends at B&J Racing to do a little of their magic on the top end pieces. Porting and polishing the cylinder and the head, along with the reed valve treatment that the Guru is famous for. I’d shoot a photo of the inside, but I’m afraid that’s top secret. Performance report to follow, maybe after the November 15 and 16 rides that’ll end the old season and begin the new one. It’s goin’ be SWEEEEET

3 comments:

Brad said...

I need to do the same. Good luck this weekend!

The Crew @ B and J said...

Pap, indeed you are correct, the magic wand treatment is quite top secret. Divulging this sensitive information could lead to devious actions of sabotage during an event. haha

The Guru

Jessie Wallace said...

In the words of the immortal Sgt Schultz, “I know nothing!”