Friday, July 23, 2010

Two Weeks To Go


Well it’s been a while since I posted anything here, so I do so now while I’m thinking about it. If someone had told me a year ago what the next 12 months were going to be like, I might have crawled into the big ice box with Walt Disney and Ted Williams’ head. This run for county-wide office is a demand that cannot be described in mere words. Suffice it to say, it has been all-consuming. So much so that I’ve neglected my Job, my family and my friends, for about 5 months now. Too, too much. It’s like being tossed into the middle of the ocean and told to swim for it. At this moment, there’s only 13 days, 5 hours and 21 minutes until the polls close and my life can begin returning to normal. I feel I’ve forgotten how to have fun, so I’m going to need some help getting back to normal. I’m open to ideas for making that happen……….

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Come visit your little girl and drink your way across Europe???

The Crew @ B and J said...

Hmmmmmmm.......
Jesco-normal....Jesco-normal?????
That is a new concept that would require a total personality remake.
How about we just ride like before?
We have missed you!

The Guru

Jessie Wallace said...

Win or lose, I'm back in the saddle on August 6th and not a minute too soon. I miss you guys

Jessie Wallace said...

I miss you even more, Leslie

Menonite Mike said...

I would recommend a little barley therapy and some seat time (street & dirt). Looking forward to counciling you.

Jessie Wallace said...

That just about right Malcolm. Thanks

Pee Wee said...

After major consternation, I must say that I concur unequivocalably with Mennonite Mike. Looking forward to partaking in all of his therapy suggestions.