Monday, April 06, 2009

Change in the weather



What the hell are these guys looking at?




Turned off cold again today. What a bitch. Payment (I reckon) for the great weather this past weekend, which I spent in Paris at my very good buddy Fearless Charlie Nash's family farm. It was second and third ITSA event of the year and it came just in the nic of time. I appreciate the promoters at each event I attend, large or small they all do a great job. Having said that, I'll have to say that no one trys any harder than Charlie does to make it a positive experience. Food, fishing, great give aways, and an atention to detail that has to be seen to believe. Thanks Charlie, for the effort. What ever you hoped this past weekend would be, it was (and more). You could have tried half as hard and it would have still been great.




Oh yeah, the sections were good too.

3 comments:

Caulkboy said...

Amen brother! The events in Paris are more than trials events. They seem to fit a couple weeks worth of fun into 1 weekend. Non stop action!

Pee Wee said...

Fearless Charlie is the man! He's the king of the good trials time, not to mention king of the campfire.

Major thanks to Jesco for letting me share his campsite.

The ITSA brotherhood is the bomb.

Engraver said...

Hey there Jessie,
Were you riding the Sherco?
Or is that some one else's in the picture?