Thursday, January 04, 2007

Home For the Holidays


My little girl came home from school during the Christmas and New Years Holidays. It was great having her here for a while. A few days after Christmas, her fella paid us a visit. He stayed for a week and I got to say, it was a little weird. I gave him every chance to do something to piss me off, but you know what? He never did. I'll have to admit, he's a pretty good lad. Course not good enough for my little girl, but.........well, not too bad. City boy, for sure! They wanted to get out for some air, so I fires up the old river-runner and away we went. I says, "you wanta drive this thing" The shot above is him (and her) just before he asks about the brake location. I tell him it all Flintstone style in this rig. Nobody gets my jokes..........

3 comments:

cpt. Dick said...

Bring him out to the Ranch and we'll see how thick his skin is.
No really I hope he's a great kid.

Pee Wee said...

He didn't really ask about brakes did he?

We get your jokes. Sort of......

Jessie Wallace said...

Naw, he’s actually a pretty sharp guy and it ain’t really a sign of stupidity to not get all my jokes.