Sunday, December 03, 2006

Year End, Year Out


Had a great weekend, riding in the last ITSA event of the year and the first one for next year. I had some trouble with my ride and ended up riding most of the time on the Yamaha. I didn't do very well, but had fun anyway. More on the weekend latter, but I did want to offer big congrats to Peewee for his come from behind win in the year-end championship and his move up into the next class. He made the move Sunday and from what I saw, did pretty good for himself. Here he is making a tough section look easy. Good job.

2 comments:

Pee Wee said...

Yo Pap, Thanks! What a great trials.

Congrats to you too for your 2006 ITSA Championship.

What in the hell are we gonna' do about Joel for 2007? Ball peen hammer to the knee-cap?

Nubbie said...

Hell, he should of moved up last year.


Congrats to the 2006 ITSA Champion.