Saturday, April 29, 2006

Online, In the Nick of Time


How important has the world-wide-web become to us as a society? Well, here’s a good example. We were in Sequatchi TN last weekend to compete in the last STRA Modern trials event. Clay over-heard someone mention wireless internet and BAMB, he was gone. When I get ready to get back at it, I find him sitting under a tree, instant messaging one of his many fans! Actually, I’m not sure who the fan was in that electronic conversation, but with the poor cell service found there, he was sure in a better mood after finding he could still stay in touch with “the world”. It is remarkable though, to be able to hook up like that in the middle of nowhere?

1 comment:

cpt. Dick said...

I'm sorry but I didn't get the message Clay. Try to send it again.